COMPACT ARTICULATING HEAD MOUNTABLE FLASHLIGHT
Super lightweight and versatile hands-free helmet light clips onto helmet or MOLLE in seconds.
- Twenty flashlights in one! Engineered to meet a variety of hands-free task illumination requirements.
- Each LED features 4 levels of output intensities: Low (5%); Medium 1 (25%); Medium 2 (60%); High (100%) plus a Strobe function (100%)
- C4® LED, shock-proof with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Sidewinder Compact Light Output and Battery Run Time
- Pull-to-turn locking rotary selector knob prevents accidental mode changes and allows selection of 4 illumination sources: White C4 LED; IR or Green LED (depending on model); Red LED; Blue LED – tactile indicator on rotary knob for IR LED position
- Push button switch enables/disables selected illumination source starting at low output and progressing to highest output in 4 discrete steps. Tactical model enables selected illumination source starting at high output and progressing to the dimmest output.
- Rubber dome actuator and 4-position pull-to-turn locking rotary selector knob offers easy operation even when wearing heavy gloves
- Double-click button from off to initiate high output strobe of selected white or colored LED illumination source
- Clips onto helmet with helmet mount accessory. Fully rotates on mount in either direction. Sidewinder Compact is available with or without helmet mount.
- Durable belt/clothing clip with integral helmet mount features allow for hands-free use
- Articulating 185° rotating head
- Lithium battery allows for operation in extreme temperatures (-40°F-150°F)
- O-ring sealed for waterproof operation. Meets MIL-STD-810F, Method 512.4
- Battery cartridge fits (1) 3V CR123A lithium battery (included)
- High-impact, super-tough combat-ready nylon case
- 2.4 oz. with lithium battery 3.3 oz. with lithium battery and optional helmet mount
- One year limited warranty