The SureFire M500A replaces the original handguards of your M4 or similar carbine. It features a 9-volt shock-isolated incandescent lamp with a 1.62" reflector suited to close- to medium-range applications, and two low-output navigation lights available in white, red, or blue. Primary beam output is 125 lumens for one-hour of runtime using an MN10 lamp assembly (included) or 225 lumens for 20 minutes using an MN11 lamp assembly (included). The M500A has three primary beam switches integrated into the forend: a constant-on rocker switch (left side), a momentary-on pressure pad switch (right side), and a system-disable rotary switch (rear of battery housing) that locks all lights in the OFF position to prevent accidental activation during covert operations, transport, or storage. The navigation lights are operated by a smaller momentary-on pressure pad switch (left side). Proven in combat, used by military and law-enforcement around the world. Fits most M4-style (short handguard) weapons.Features:
- High-output incandescent lamp with mid-size reflector for close- to medium-range applications
- Secondary LED navigation lights available in WH (white), RD (red), and BL (blue)
- Switches--Primary beam: momentary-on pressure pad, constant-on rocker, system-disable rotary. Navigation lights: momentary-on pressure pad
- Mounting system--Integral throw-lever clamp for Picatinny rails
- Construction--High-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; impact-resistant polymer; coated tempered window
- Weatherproof--O-ring and gasket sealed
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
- Output 1: 60 minutes @ 125.0 lumens (MN10 Lamp)
- Output 2: 20 minutes @ 225.0 lumens (MN11 Lamp)
- Bezel Diameter: 1.62"
- Weight w/ Batteries: 1.40 lbs.
- Batteries: (3) 123A