MULTI-BATTERY, MULTI-LED, HANDS-FREE FLASHLIGHT
The Sidewinder Compact II accepts multiple power sources: one CR123A lithium battery, one AA lithium battery or one AA alkaline battery to provide ultimate flexibility in the field.
The same great features as the original Sidewinder Compact®: lightweight, multi-directional and multi-functional. The difference? It accepts a variety of different battery types to ensure you always have a power source wherever and whenever duty calls.
- Uses one 3V CR123A lithium battery (included). Also accepts 1 AA lithium battery or 1 AA alkaline battery
- Four individual light sources:
C4® LED, white, impervious to shock with 50,000Hr lifetime
5mm Blue LED, 470 nm peak wavelength, impervious to shock with 100,000Hr lifetime
5mm IR LED, 880 nm peak wavelength, impervious to shock with 100,000Hr lifetime
5mm Red LED, 630 nm peak wavelength, impervious to shock with 100,000Hr lifetime
- Sidewinder Compact II Light Output and Battery Run Time
- Pull-to-turn rotary selector knob prevents accidental mode changes and allows selection of LED color
- Rubber dome actuator and 4 position pull-to-turn locking rotary selector knob with IR LED tactile indicator provides easy operation even when wearing heavy gloves
- Powers on at low output and progresses to high intensity in four discrete steps
- IR Safe mode prevents accidental activation and battery depletion while in IR mode
- Double-click push button to initiate strobe (all LED colors have a strobe function)
- 185º tilting body. Rotates 360º on helmet mount
- Durable clip attaches to helmet, headstrap or MOLLE vest.
- Cord attachment hole provided in clip capable of supporting 25lbs of load
- 3 meter impact resistance tested
- IPX7/waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes. O-Ring and gasket sealed openings. Meets MIL-STD-810F, Method 512.4